I received four head wraps from State of Accessories for free from in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All company images are used with written permission from State of Accessories.
This blog post contains affiliate links (e.g., to Amazon, eBay, etc.), which means that if you click on one of the product links and place an order, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue to create content like this.
Thank you for your support!
Have a love/hate relationship with the standard hair accessories found at Big Box stores? Then, let State of Accessories help you find the perfect accessory for your hair’s needs. Whether you’re an alopecia sufferer or a cancer patient looking for the perfect head scarf, a person searching for a religious head covering, someone having a bad hair day, or, like me, and just on the hunt for a cute hair accessory … State of Accessories has you covered, literally! Their full line of hair accessories includes bows for baby, adorable clips for little girls, and unique barrettes and hats for every woman. From head wraps for yoga enthusiasts to trendy headbands for the professional on-the-go, they have an endless assortment of hair accessories for practically every occasion and sense of style. I first came across this company on Amazon.com. While searching for a hair styler, I stumbled upon several of their Keshet Accessories. I loved the colors and patterns of their unique designs, and I knew I just had to try them. Here are four of their head wraps.
Two Wide Head Wraps
Two Knotted Turban Headbands
I received two wide head wraps. One had a tie dye pattern while the other was more “designer-inspired.” In addition, I received two knotted turban headbands. One of the turban headbands came in my favorite color … red! The second one had a cute mini flower motif. Here is a run-down of each head wrap.
- Cotton Tie Dye Head Wrap: This head wrap measures about 9.5″ at the widest point and can be worn in a multitude of different ways. (See below for style variations). It has a stretchy, fabric-covered elastic at the bottom. Because it is made from cotton, it is an excellent choice for those who like to exercise and look stylish at the same time. But, the fun design also makes it wearable for other occasions. This style comes in several colors: brown, denim blue, pink, orange, aqua, mustard yellow, black/white, and inky black. The fabric feels very soft to-the-touch and has a muted, tonal tie dye pattern that’s easy to love.
- Regal Pattern Head Wrap: This designer-inspired head wrap will have you looking the part of the grand dame in no time. Well, okay. Maybe not like a grand dame … more like the grand dame’s urban chic granddaughter! This head wrap has an industrial design of chains, ropes, and badges contrasted against an elegant color scheme. It has the feel of silk but the durability of polyester. Color options include black, red, turquoise, peach, navy, and royal blue. This head wrap measures 9″ at its widest point and has a fabric-covered elastic at the bottom.
- Jersey Knit Turban Twist Headband: Whether you wear this headband during your hot yoga session or for a night out-on-the-town, it will coordinate with any casual or dressy ensemble. Available in the vibrant hues of blue, red, green, purple, yellow, and orange, this hair accessory is sure to add a bold statement of color to any outfit. This unique turban head wrap comes to a twist in the front. Made of super stretchy jersey cotton, it has a classic turban twist knot and a fabric-covered elastic in the back. This knotted headband measures 2″ wide. I really liked wearing this headband during my kickboxing sessions. It kept my hair out of my face so I could focus on my workout instead of waste time worrying about my hair. It also looked really cute, too, which is an added bonus! Hey, who says you can’t exercise in style?
Vintage Style Turban Head Wrap with Small Flower Design: The pretty floral design provides it all … retro styling with a modern flair. Black, brown, blue, tan, red, and mustard yellow comprise the vintage-inspired head wrap. The fabric has miniature flowers interspersed against a mini polka dot background. With a twist knot at the top and a fabric-covered elastic in the back, you’ll be ready for your close-up in no time flat!
Overall, I was really impressed with the quality of each head wrap. I liked that each one had a fabric-covered elastic. It provided adjustable sizing while simultaneously giving the perfect amount of headache-free stretch to create a comfortable fit. I had a hard time choosing from among all of the unique and trendy designs. From bold, Aztec prints to subtle, pastel hues, State of Accessories offers a vast hair accessory line that has something for everyone, regardless of age or personality. Their product line ranges from $1.50 to $13.99. Given the immense selection and versatility of each item, their hair accessories are more than worth the minimal cost.
Here are four ways you can wear your (wide) head wrap …
(1) WRAPPED WIDE: Head Wrap Fully Expanded
(2) BOHO CHIC: Head Wrap Fully Expanded Over Forehead
(3) NICELY NARROW: Head Wrap Folded/Scrunched Down for a Narrower Style
(4) REVERSE BOHO CHIC: Head Wrap Fully Expanded Over Rear of Head
Reverse Boho Chic
Reverse Boho Chic
You can watch my YouTube review and demo below.