This blog post contains affiliate links (e.g., to Amazon or eBay), which means that if you click on one of the product links and place an order, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue to create content like this.Thank you for your support!
I made 44 blog posts in the last 12 months (excluding this post). As a result, I thought that I would put together a list of a few of my favorite things from 2017. I’ve selected one product fave for each of the 12 days of Christmas … Enjoy!
- Especially Hair Moisture Foundation Deep Treatment: This uber moisturizing deep conditioner is a rock star hair treatment for adding moisture to parched tresses, regardless of the season. If you want something more strengthening, try my other love from ion. Their Keratin Smoothing Masque hydrates and protects in ONE step!
- The Turbie Twist: This microfiber hair wrap is my one and only go-to for wicking excess water from my hair on wash day. Read Quick Tip #15: Say, “No!” to Traditional Towels for more information on making the switch from “towel” to “twist.”
- Unique Bobby Pin Storage: I love how easy it was to organize my bobby pin collection. Who says organization can’t be practical AND pretty? Read Quick Tip #16: Hack for Storing Bobby Pins (and other things!) for more information on how to improve your storage IQ.
- The HONEY BLOWOUT Honey Treatment: This honey hair treatment works wonders for creating parch-free blowouts. However, it also acts as a moisturizing cleanser when used as a co-wash.
- Dark & Lovely’s Au Naturale Anti-breakage Line: The Root to Tip Mender and Super Softening Hair Butter continue to do a great job of keeping my ends moisturized.
- Goals Beauty Complete Healthy Hair Oil: This hair oil has tons of amazing ingredients that encourage hair growth and length retention.
- The Ultimate Satin Bonnet: These satin bonnets give me life! I love them so much that I pretty much tossed all my other bonnets into the bin or donation box. They stay on through the night and are perfect for virtually any hair length (from short and cropped to thick and long)!
- Mario Badescu’s Botanical Exfoliating Scrub: This botanical scrub is gentle yet effective (even on my sensitive, combination skin)! If you’re on the hunt for an exfoliating scrub that can work without agitating or damaging your skin, this botanical scrub is for you.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence: This Treatment Essence is expensive but offers great value considering it minimizes fine lines and wrinkles while softening and moisturizing the skin. I also adore that this facial treatment is sulfate-free, GMO-free, and does not contain any synthetic fragrances!
- Measurable Difference Hydrating Body Oils: The amaranth and lavender hydrating body oils by Measurable Difference are my preferred products for locking in my skin’s moisture post-shower and for preventing and treating mild to moderate pain post-workout.
- Nail Therapy: This therapeutic nail treatment soothed, strengthened and repaired my weakened cuticles and nail beds after just one application. Read Quick Tip #23: Get Some (Nail) Therapy! for more information on getting quick help for your problem nails.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: The Vinoperfect Radiance Serum from Caudalie of Paris is my new product must-have. Although its formula is highly concentrated, it is suitable for all skin types. Unlike similar products, this serum is not photo-sensitizing and is non-comedogenic. After only 2 weeks of use, I noticed decreased dark spots (from acne scars) and hyperpigmentation, a more even skin tone, and brighter, more radiant skin.
BONUS BLOG FEATURES FROM 2017:
- Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Finishing Paste
- Graze Snack Subscription Service
- DIY ECO STYLER Curl Cream
- Quick Tip #19: Organize your Stash Creatively!