This blog post contains affiliate links (e.g., to Amazon, eBay, etc.), which means that if you click on one of the product links and place an order, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue to create content like this.Thank you for your support!
I heard about Virgin Hair Fertilizer after watching the video below on YouTube!
- Rapid hair growth
- Hair conditioning cream for dry hair
This is how the tube looks …
- I used the Hair Fertilizer once a day 3x a week (due to the intense smell).
- I divided my hair into quadrants. For each section, I applied the product to both my scalp and the length of my hair. I massaged each quadrant for 60 seconds, and styled my hair as desired.
- This hair conditioning cream softened my already soft hair even more when layered over my lavender spritz.
- I noticed thicker hair after only 1 week of use!
- This grew my edges back quickly.
- This plays well with other products (i.e., can be layered under or over other products).
- The metal tube is very thin and easily will bust, causing product to ooze out/be wasted.
- The product has a very pungent peppermint smell that lingered for a good 2-3 hours after application. The smell was so strong that it started to burn my eyes slightly during the application process. I would recommend applying this product at night so that you don’t have to worry about the strong, lingering scent while at work, running errands, etc.
The following video shows the length I received after using this product for 4 weeks.
There apparently is a knock-off brand marketing themselves as the original. Want to know whether you are buying the legitimate product? According to the company,
“Our fertilizer always has an expiry period of 5 years. It has a minty, peppermint smell and has a cool effect on your head when used. (You can open the folded end of the tube to smell and fold back to confirm before purchasing.) Our product does not have an NC number, which you might find in some fakes in the market. Our fertilizer has a yellowish colour and, when rubbed on your palm, has a distinctive, strong minty smell. If you have bought anything else that does not match our description, then it’s likely you have bought the fake and would appreciate if you can email or call us with the info.”
Virgin Hair Fertilizer