This blog post contains affiliate links (e.g., to Amazon, eBay, etc.), which means that if you click on one of the product links and place an order, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue to create content like this.Thank you for your support!
- Add ½ cup of aloe vera juice.
- Add ½ cup of rose water.
- Rosewater helps to balance the pH of skin.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce and prevent irritated skin and clogged pores.
- It’s antioxidant properties strengthens and regenerates skin cells.
- Rose water also hydrates and refreshes hair, and helps with the retention of moisture.
- I love the rose water by Heritage Store.
- Add ½ cup of distilled (not tap) water.
- Add ⅓ cup of vegetable glycerin.
- Add ½ teaspoon of vitamin e oil.
- Vitamin e oil has anti-aging properties that prevent damaging effects from the environment (e.g., free radicals).
- This nutrient-rich oil heals and repairs skin and hair.
- It is also an antioxidant that helps to keep the spritz fresh by extending the shelf life.
- After trying several brands, I’ve locked onto Sundown Naturals vitamin e oil.
- Add 20–30 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Shake vigorously to incorporate all ingredients, and enjoy!
After tinkering with the proportions for two months, this has become my go-to daily hair moisturizer. I use it on my twist-outs, wash ‘n gos, protective styles, everything! When nothing else will moisturize my hair, this will. Trust!