Any other birthday beauties out there? Don’t worry. Even if today is your “unbirthday,” you can still get ready with me for my mine …
THE COMPLETE LOOK
MY BIRTHDAY ENSEMBLE
I decided to wear dark denim skinny jeans (not pictured) with a coral rosette tank (a previous birthday gift). I added a colorful shrug from Lane Bryant that gives a modern grown-up nod to the tie-dye of yesteryear.
I wanted an overall neutral look with a pop of color. I used corals and fuschias on my lids and blended it out so that all the colors created a “sunset at dusk” effect. Then, I added a navy liner and lightly softened it with a champagne-colored eyeshadow for a bold but daytime-friendly look.
MY HAIR STORY
I styled my hair in a super-quick wash ‘n go. I lightly misted my hair with water, gently raked some EcoStyler Argan gel through my strands to make my curls “pop,” added a large brown upzing, and called it a day!
P.S. I will add more details later, but right now, I feel the urge to shop!
Here are some of the birthday treasures I received …
- Rose soap petals … Can’t wait to take a bath with these! And, a charcoal and black sugar mask … Spa day, any one?
- A new book … I love a good read.
- A gift binder I’ve been envying … Gotta keep those birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas card lists straight!
- A gift card to e.l.f. (eyes lips face) … I love this beauty-on-a-budget company.
- A gift card to Macy’s … Gotta be a star!
- A gift card to JustFab.com, so I can be fabulous whenever I feel the urge.
- Cash … Always a winner! ;o)
I smell some reviews coming soon! LOL! Happy birthday to me! And, Happy Black Friday!